Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

one more step...

Well I didnt really get the answers I was looking for yesterday, but I realize that some things might be alittle harder to complete then usual, being in a different province and all. So today I talked to another lady in the Alberta land titles office and got a few more questions answered, and another form I need to fill out. I also talked to my aunt again and I think she finally understands what we need from the tax department, so hopefully some forms will be faxed to my bank in the next couple of days. Lots of little steps, but everyday alittle more comes together. I just want to secure the loan so I can really move ahead with some of the fun stuff like picking out my new home. Yaaaaa! Even thinking about it I get excited.
later

No comments:

Post a Comment