Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring melt???

Well. whats my excsue this time??? Seems so long since my last entry. Im  gonna blame it on the mild winter!! With so much time to enjoy the nice weather, I havent much thought about the computer, instead steadily working on small things around the farm. Theres always anilmals to feed...lol. With all this good weather, I have taken the time to bring my aunt home to the farm alot more this winter. She so misses the farm, the more I can bring her here the better. And the better I am for having her. So much I have learnt about my great aunt, I actually feel sorry for the rest of the family, that does not get to share that with me. She's an incredible lady with incredible stories. She is where I get my strenght, and my passion for the environment, from. I owe alot to that lady , for what she has taught me and for the opportunity to take over this land and make something amazing out of it. The begginning of "S.E.Lockhart Farms: Building A Sustainable Future" !!

1 comment:

  1. i love that you entered that post at 140 am! oh Shelley how i miss you!

    ReplyDelete