Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

So a friend commented to me today that my picture didnt make me look like much of a farmer and I had to laugh cuz after I posted it, I thought, "why the hell did I post a New Years Eve picture?" lol But you gotta understand, Im pretty much an idiot when it comes to computers and when I was trying to figure out what the hell I was doing, I picked the easiest pic to post. Well that, and it was flattering, haha. But hay, Im pretty much learning as I go, and thats how its going to be for most of this project. So much I need to research and learn about. I have set my sights pretty high and gosh darnit, one step at a time, I will accomplish.I actually look forward to all the hard work and feeling proud of myself at the end of the day. And soon, I will have relavent pictures on here and alittle more information on the progress of things, and the more interesting it will be,for now, I can tell you that a copy of the property assesment has been faxed to my bank and that was a curcial step in getting my loan. So, step one, complete. Ball is in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment