Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

goodnite

Im just getting home from work and looking forward to crawling into bed, but I wanted to write alittle bit first. It was a quiet nite tonite but the past week has been very busy at the rinks. I sure am looking forward to not working sunday nites much longer. Also looking forward to the coming week and meeting up with my new friends at the bank. Because my situation falls into abit of a grey area, I have two regional managers looking into the best options for my loan. I feel confident that they will do their best by me. And now that they have the property assessment, I can finish up the title papers and get the loan secured. I work during the day tomorrow so I have made the appointment for Tuesday and pretty curious and excited as to what they will be able to tell me.Wish me luck...
shelley

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Sis, this is awsome, unbelievable actually. You have gotten so much done already since the actual day you decided to go ahead with this not too long ago. You make it sound easy and I know it's not, quite impossible feeling at times, but really, you must be pounding away at it cause you really do have the ball rolling. LOL and fast. PROUD OF YA!! I, on the other hand, have not been working at what I said I would, but wanted to make sure I got at least one comment on here before I retire for the night. To be continued.... Ha Ha nite, luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo, I appreciate your encouragement. Be prepared to dish some of that out when I come to you discouraged and frusterated. I mite need it along the way. And thanks for all the help one your end. Luv

    ReplyDelete