Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

this is it....

Well here we are, my old place is all packed up and the new one awaits. Yesterday was a difficult day, packing up the uhaul thru the tears. Many friends stopped by to help but more time was spent saying our goodbyes and as every friend walked away, I cried more. I know I have some great friends in Alberta that Im looking forward to getting caught up with, but its been really hard saying goodbye to all my good friends here. 17 years I have been here. And now its time for a new chapter in my life. A new adventure...

1 comment:

  1. Didn't get to say good bye Shelley, I will follow your progress and hope for the best for you always.

    Sean (Referee-in_Chief)B8R

    ReplyDelete