Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

finally..

Well we made it to the farm safe and sound but I have not had access to the internet until my mom arrived with her laptop yesterday. And even then, we had to go into town to get a connection. I have  been putting in some pretty long days getting the home ready for my furniture to arrive this weekend so have not had much time to miss the comforts of vancouver but not having a computer up and running is getting to me alittle. Once the painting is done I will have time to look into that and hopefully its not going to be too complicated, Im not even sure who services the area but all that will come. I have been keeping a journal at the house, of my daily adventures, and Ill be entering them next week. Some are humerous, others, not so much...lol. lets just say, that since I got here, keep in mind its been just over a week, I have sorted and packed up a house FULL of 30 years of my aunts things, which was a 3 day job in itself. Removed all her furniture and stuff, ripped out the carpet, put in new flooring and lots of wall washing and painting. On top of that, I now own 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 goats, 6 chickens and 2 llamas coming next week. Talk about jumping in with both feet!!! Anyways, I have to run. Visiting with my aunt for abit then back to the farm and and back to work. I will be updating again this weekend, and will have more time to go into a little more detail. Hope all are well:)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Shelley! Let me know when you are up for a visit.

    ReplyDelete