Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

tiny tiny little steps forward...

Today was spent making alot of phone calls to people telling me to call someone else. I figured out when I had my visit with the first lawyer that I would have to find someone with Alberta jurisdiction. And although this has taken up more time to find then I hoped, it will save me time in the long run cuz once I send it off these papers, I know they will be correct. So, after alittle research I found the number of a lawyer referral agency in Alberta and hopefully I will be able to walk thru the forms with someone over the phone and get those darn papers off to my aunt tomorrow. Mental note to anyone in need, if you call a lawyer referral agency, the lawyers that they recommend must provide you with 30 mins of free legal advice. So make sure you request that initial consultation. Anyways, more to work on tomorrow.
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Hi shelley :) Im following your blog now.
    Maybe i'll finally start mine..

    Ive got this bookmarked to read aswell!

    ReplyDelete