Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kodak Video Camera

Well its been awhile since my last post, been busy with work and what not, but I had the whole day today to devote to this project. Last week I mailed off the land title papers to my aunt. Getting them completed on my end was abit daunting, a trial and error process to say the least, but they are on their way now and hopefully my aunt will have her half completed and sent to the Edmonton office by the end of this week. I also spent some time today researching digital cameras to help me documant this process, and I have found the perfect one. Its called KODAK PLAYSPORT VIDEO CAMERA. Its perfect cuz it takes HD videos and still pictures, and easily downloads to facebook or twitter. Its held differently then most cameras, almost like taking a pic with your cell phone, which I think would make it really easy to handle. And it's waterproof, which would be perfect on the farm when the weather is not dry. I decided to contact KODAK corporate office in hopes they would be willing to help sponsor this project with a donation of the camera. I hope to hear back from them in the next couple days. Ill let you know how that works out for me.
Tomorrow I start researching modular vs. prefab vs. mobile home. Wish me luck, going to be alot to learn, lol

P.S. KODAK PLAYSPORT ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment