Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

here's where we're at...

Well it's been awhile since my last post but I have been busy doing research on line about all kinds of different subjects. Here's where Im at right now. There is a mobile home on the property complete with a septic field and electricity, however I know the septic field is at least 30 years old. I think it makes sense to put in a new, more environmental friendly system now, before the home goes in,instead of dealing with the upgrade of the old one and the problems we might face in the future. So I have been looking into several companies operating in the area and the different types of systems they install. Tomorrow I have to call the county and find out the regulations and permits required for the installation. Im hoping my father will be able to do most of that work himself when we go to there in mid July. At the very least he'll be able to do the escavating and save me alittle money.I also want to have the well inspected so I know what shape it's in and the breakdown of the waters properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment