Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Oct 1st :)

Well, its October 1st today and absolutely beautiful outside. The fall leaves are amazing against the blue sky, I forgot how gorgeous the fall is here, its alittle different then BC.  Im back at the library to use the computer again. I had someone come out the property to see what kind of signal I receive and unfortunately, its not very good. To top it off, the mobile home has a metal roof and apparently thats going to work against me...lol...just my luck. Im starting to think the library internet connection is my best bet, its definitely affordable, FREE. I will be starting my new job on sunday at Onoways local saloon...hahaha. Seriously, its a saloon, complete with wood floors. I have a feeling the clientele are going to be quite entertaining. It does actually get busy in there and its close to home. And Im looking forward to the fact that I will be working for a couple that are just taking over the place and they want to do alot of changes. They want to get some live entertainment in there and I would really like to help get that organized. Unfortunately I will be working weekends again, but hopefully, I will be able to get by on only a few shifts a week and then work on my own projects the rest of the week. I have alot of research to do this winter, and a business plan I have to write so I definitely have my work cut out. But as of tonite, I think I need to get off the farm and have alittle fun so Im going into the big city for the night, cutting loose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment