Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Monday, April 25, 2011

busy digging trenches...

Well once again, it has been far too long since my last entry, but this will be the last time. I FINALLY have Internet on the farm!!! It only took nine months after my move, but I am officially back in business and it feels good. I now have no more excuses about not posting regularly. I'm going to take some time to revamp my page alittle and then do an officially relaunch. Unfortunatley I cant get to that today because I have to finish digging a trench in my driveway. Im very happy to see the snow melting but it has created quite a mess in my driveway. Because the driveway slopes down towards the trailer, the water is pooling in my front yard and creating quite a mess where I parked my car. So I have been out there over the last couple days digging small trenches to help the water drain off in the other direction. So Im going to head back out and observe the situation one last time before I have to get ready for work. Im working at the pub tonite but I hope to start working for a bee keeper tomorrow, part time. I will fill you in on all those details back here in a couple days after a little relaunch. See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment