Me and my sis on aunts first farm.

Me and my sis on aunts first farm.
Shelley and Jolene learn to farm early on!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

time to vote...

Well I dont agree with the fact we have to pay for organizing another election after 2 years but I do beleive its neccasary to vote no matter what! Being new, again, to Alberta , I had alot of research to do, in order to inform myself of all the issuses. I wont discuss how I vote, but i have changed my mind on some key issues. I beleive in the little guy, the family, but I realize that if the economy is not strong, neither is the family. And I would rather a politican not promise everytning as oppose to promising little yet accomplishing it. I voted and I am confident in who I choose. But whoever gets in, and Im sure i can guess, at least I can say I made my vote. Therefore I have further excuse for bitching...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment